Sunday, November 8, 2009

9 November 2009

Very long, ok lar, quite sometime nvr post liao... Anyway blogging is not on my ''wad i mus do when i'm on e internet''list. Nowadays sch is like damn boring lor. Juz read n read n read(On Mrs Ooi lesson's), n all e books i read finish liao... I juz went 2 go n reread Eclipse... 2dae i played chinese chess with Si Xuan n won every(except 4 1) round...I dun tink she cares anyway... N played stress with XY. We played 2 rounds n was a draw... Den play uno with xy, yt and zhi cheng... He damn irritating lor, keep asking me send him sticker pack in pet society. Den in uno his turn i mus keep shouting at him...

N if anybody noe hu e hell is tat ''f u c k e r'' on my tagboard, pls inform me asap... If u noe but dun wan 2 tell me i rather u juz shut ur trap...

Facebook games r real fun 2 play lor... N i really shldnt add Zhi Cheng as fren on facebook cuz in crazy planet(game in facebook), he beat me lor... I used 2 be rank 1, den he cum n trash me. Damn him lar...

And if i got enough $$, mayb i buy the gals graduation presents... I said IF... I mus c 1st. Cuz if i giv 1 gal, den all e other gals will be like: I also wan; y u noe giv me... N wadsover...

Anybody watch 桃花小妹? Next week's episode is gonna be damn exciting lor. If can, go n watch, it's saturday at 9.15pm on Channel U.

No comments:

Post a Comment