Nowadays i blog more often as i either played all my facebook games or i play maple until sian. But 2dae is different. 2dae maple got patch leh. Now downloading so tat can play agn. Now new job coming - Aran. My bro tell me. He checked on www.maplesea.com n found out 1.
I hate the graduation ceremony. Hu is graduating? Us! Hu wans the graduation ceremony? I really wish the tchers can like say hu wan graduation ceremony raise up ur hands. Den i confirm very little ppl will raise up den no more graduation ceremony, den v. gd wad. But no, we not onlu hav tis idiotic graduation ceremony but we mus still sing the 毕业歌,友谊万岁 and Auld Lang Syne. I dun mind the Auld Lang Syne. But the chinese version? No way lor. The 毕业歌 also not nice 2 listen. Tchers r very funny ppl. Instead of singing those kind of pop songs as our graduating songs, we mus sing all tis funny funny and not nice graduation song. Diao.
Yes, my patch d liao. I go play maple liao. BRB!
Wednesday, November 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment