Wednesday, December 9, 2009

9 December 2009

Hello friends,
Quite some time haven't blog. Because I always either play facebook or maplestory. Recently just signed up for a Sec 1 Maths Camp from last Monday to this Friday. 1pm - 4pm. Anyway, those of you whom I added in msn. If you were online in the morning, maybe you can see me saying on my personal message,''Doing quiet time.'' Eversince the camp, I started doing it in the morning(late morning, I don't really wake up early). And just go to this website(which I have constanly typing it on my msn's personal message) www.calvarypandan.org. If you want to try out quiet time, you can go to that website and scroll all the way down. And then, you can find some links. Click on the teenz RPG. Then you might have an idea what I am doing every morning and what is quiet time. It is ok if you do not have a bible. Click on the scripture if you want to know more.

So sorry here don't have tagboard and music. You can't even comment(so sorry about that) but this blogskin doesn't have a ''label'' for that. If have I will definitely put. And if you are interested in knowing my youth friends(those people in the youth fellowship), you are rather lucky. They are organising a camp? Or something like that. There will be games and food(you expect us worship God 24/7? We are human, not robots.) So if you are interested can tell me, then I can bring you along. But must be fast because it is on the 16 December - 18 December and now they need to know who is going because of the games.

Mummy is scolding my brother now and I don't think she would like me to be on the computer now. I better get off or else will get scolded by her. Ok, I'll tell you more next time, bye bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment